Apple launched new 9.7-inch iPad Pro. It has a 9.7 inch Fully laminated True Tone Retina Display with 2048 x 1536 resolution powered by a A9X chip with 3rd gen 64-bit architecture and M9 motion coprocessor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
It comes in a 32GB/128GB/256GB storage variants . 12MP iSight camera with True Tone flash and 5MP HD front-facing camera. It also has a separate Smart Keyboard for $169 and the $99 Apple Pencil works with it.9.7-inch iPad Pro comes in silver, space gray, gold and rose gold colors and is priced at $599, $749 and $899 for the 32GB, 128GB and 256GB with Wi-Fi models, respectively. It starts at $729, $879 and $1029 for the 32GB, 128GB and 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular variants, respectively.
- 9.7 inch Fully laminated True Tone Retina Display with 2048 x 1536 resolution at 264 PPI
- A9X chip with 3rd gen 64-bit architecture and M9 motion coprocessor
- 4GB RAM , 32GB/128GB/256GB variants
- iOS 9.3
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer
- Four speaker audio
- 12MP iSight camera with True Tone flash, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording, 1080p slo-mo at 120 fps
- 5MP HD front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 720p HD video recording
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2
- 27.5‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‐polymer battery with up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email