Coolpad today announced that the Coolpad Note 3 Lite smartphone will be available without registrations through open sale on Amazon.in starting from March 22nd.
Announcing open sale for the Coolpad Note 3 Lite, Syed, CEO, Coolpad India, said:Since the launch of Coolpad Note 3 Lite in January, the phone has received a great response on Amazon.in. So far we have received over 300,000 K orders of the phone in flash sales. Due to the high demand of the phone and for the convenience of our customers we have decided to open sale for the smartphone starting 22nd March 2016. Customer will no longer have to go through the registration process to order the phone. We also launched the black variant exclusively for the Indian market and are witnessing a great response for the new variant, we look forward for the continued support of our fans across India who have appreciated the phone and have patiently waited to buy the device during the flash sales.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite Review : Budget smartphone with Fingerprint Scanner
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Cool UI 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 140.8 x 70.4 x 8.9mm; Weight: 152g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email