Lava today launched Lava Pixel V2 3GB smartphone with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. .It feature a 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) IPS display with Asahi Dragon Trail Glass protection, and is powered by 64-bit MediaTek quad-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM. on storage it comes with 16 GB internal storage which is further expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card .
Pixel V2 3GB comes with 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash, and 1080p video recording capabilities. Up front, there is an 8-megapixel snapper with wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture and a LED flash. The cameras are bundled with software features like GIF maker, face beauty, wide-angle Selfie and pic focus among others.connectivity options such as 4G LTE, dual-SIM card slots, Wi-Fi 802.11n and Bluetooth 4.0. It runs on Android 6.0 OS .device is packed by a 2,500mAh Li-Polymer battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection, Oleophobic coating
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan lens, Blue Glass filter
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, 84-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture, 4P lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio.
- 4G LTE with VoLTE (upgradable), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery