QiKU today launched F4, the company’s latest budget smartphone in China,Smartphone has a 5-inch HD display powered by an Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with 2GB/3GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of inetrnal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with 360 OS and anti-theft security feature. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF for quick focus in 0.1 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.It has a metal frame, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.4s, use it to call a speed dial number and also as a camera shutter button. It comes with a hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the secondary SIM as a microSD slot . Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS packed by a 2500mAh Battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 178-degree viewing angle
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with 360 OS
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 142×77×9.3mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email