Samsung today launched Galaxy S7 in India which was announced at MWC 2016 , Samsung Galaxy S7 features a 5.1-inch QHD Super Amoled display( 2560 X 1440 (577ppi)) device have an Always-On display. This display enable you to check important notifications, time and date without having to wake up the device
Galaxy S7 is powered by a Exynos 8890 64-bit octa-core (2.3GHz quad-core + 1.6GHz quad-core) processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage with microSD card up to 200GB .Device runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with custom Touch Wiz UI skinned on top. Samsung Galaxy S7 has a front 5-megapixel selfie camera and a 12-megapixel (f/1.7 aperture) primary rear camera with Dual Pixel sensor, single LED flash and OIS.Galaxy S7 is water and dust resistant smartphone with IP68 ratings. It is a hybrid dual-SIM (nano + nano / microSD) device that lets you use the second slot as an expansion slot when required. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac/ad, Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, GPS with GLONASS, NFC packed by a 3000mAh battery.
- 5.1-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 577 PPI Super AMOLED always-on, pressure sensitive display
- Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- IP67 ratings for water resistance
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac/ad, Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy S7 come in Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, White Pearl and Silver Titanium colors and are priced at Rs. 48,900 and is available for pre-order starting today, till March 17th and go on sale from March 18th. All the pre-orders get a free Gear VR headset.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email