Ulefone today announced Vienna, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone. Smartphone feature a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display from Sharp powered by a Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
On storage it comes with a 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 64GB with microSD card.Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in less than 0.5 seconds.It also has a smart key on the side that can be used to launch the camera quickly or open voice recorder. It also has an infrared sensor, Smart Audio PA independent DAC and amplifier from NXP. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG. Packed by a 3250mAh battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + nano)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with u-Launcher
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Panasonic MN34172 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with Omnivision OV5648
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, NXP Smart audio PA,
- Dimensions: 153.5×77.85×8.6mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3250mAh Sony battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email