Vivo today announced Vivo X6S and Vivo X6S Plus mid range smartphones in China. Vivo X6S is a smartphone which features a 5.2-inch fullHD (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED display powered by a 1,8Ghz Snapdragon 652 64-bit octa-core processor with Adreno 510 GPU with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage , Dual SIM device runs on Funtouch OS based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)On camera it comes with a 13MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera and packs in a 2,400mAh battery. Vivo X6S measures 147.9 x 73.75 x 6.56, while it weighs 140.5 grams.
Vivo X6S Plus feature a 5.7-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED panel powered by a Snapdragon 652 64-bit octa-core processor with Adreno 510 GPU. Coupled with 4GB of RAM
13-megapixel snapper (PDAF, f/2.2 aperture) on the back of these two devices, while an 8-megapixel shooter is placed up front. Android 5.1 Lollipop comes pre-installed packed by a 3,000mAh batteryVivo X6S Plus measures 158.4 x 80.1 x 6.85mm, and weighs 172.5 grams.
- 5.7-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- Funtouch OS based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.40 × 80.10 × 6.85mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
Both phones are made out of metal, and as you can see, they sport a rear-facing fingerprint scanner, while all of their physical keys are placed on the right-hand side. There are three capacitive buttons located below the display, menu, home and back, respectively.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email