Vivo launched Y31A in China and now Vivo has launched new 4G budget smartphone Y31L in India for Rs 9,450 .It has a 4.7-inch (540x960 pixel resolution) IPS display powered by a Qualcomm's Snapdragon 410 processor with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Also Read Vivo V3 and Vivo V3 Max with 4GB to launch in India soon
Y31L comes with a 8MP rear and 5MP front unit. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, 4G LTE, and FM radio Dual SIM smartphone runs Android 5.0 Lollipop-based Funtouch OS.packed by a 2200mAh Battery.
Speaking about the Vivo Y31L, Alex Feng, CEO, Vivo India, said, “We are pleased to announce the launch of Y31L, another brilliant addition to Vivo’s smart phone portfolio in the affordable segment. Y31L is a stellar example of our endeavour to set benchmarks in the industry by offering products with magnificent features at attractive prices. This gives our valued customers new ways to capture and relive unforgettable moments.”
- 4.7-inch (540x960 pixel resolution) IPS display
- 1,2 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 2.0 based on Android-Lollipop
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 137.24 x 68.76 x 8.39mm; Weight: 141g,
- 2200mAh Battery