Xiaomi today launched Xiaomi Mi5 in India which was announced at MWC 2016 Last Month.
Xiaomi Mi 5 feature a 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass
Xiaomi Mi5 is powered by a 1.8GHz Snapdragon 820, 3GBRAM, 32GB storage .On camera smartphone has a 16MP rear camera with Dual tone LED Flash and 4MP front facing camera.Other features include a fingerprint scanner, dual SIM capabilities, Bluetooth 4.0 and support for NFC. MIUI 7 is pre-installed. It has USB Type-C port and packs a 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that will offer talk time of up to 2.5 hours with just 5 minutes of charge.
Also see Xiaomi Mi 5 Teardown
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC gamut, 600 nits brightness
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage,
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera wiht 2um pixel size
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25mm; Weight: 129g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0