Asus today launched Go 5 LTE T500 in India. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android KitKat with Zen UI. On camera it comes with a 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP front-facing camera .Device supports 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. Packed by a 2500mAh Battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 32GB
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Zen UI
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:146.0 x 73.0 x 5.4 ~ 9.9 mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Asus Zenfone Go 5 LTE comes in Charcoal Black and Pearl White colors and is priced at Rs. 7999 available via Amazon India
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email