HP today announced its newest laptop, the Spectre 13 which is apparently the world’s thinnest laptop. The laptop is only 10.4mm thick .HP has included a 13.3-inch 1080p display, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage for the processor, users can choose between a Core i5 and a Core i7 processor.
- HP Spectre comes at a total weight of just 2.35lbs. Its carbon fiber bottom also creates a thin profile that is both durable and lightweight, making it easy and flexible to carry on-the-go.
- 3” full HD IPS edge-to-edge display featuring Corning Gorilla Glass delivers a superb viewing experience for editing photos, perfecting a presentation, or watching a movie
- 6th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and a lightning fast PCIe SSD with storage up to 512GB with up to 8GB of memory for maximum performance
- Stereo speakers by Bang & Olufsen with HP Audio Boost technology, a combination of hardware and software to give customers the depth they want and easy access to Cortana
- An innovative hybrid battery split into two thinner pieces delivers the same wattage as a single battery for up to 9 and half hours of battery life
HP will start taking pre-orders for the Spectre 13 on April 25th. The device’s price starts at $1169.99, and the company will shipping it on May 22nd. HP also announced two limited edition Spectre 13 laptops that includes diamonds and 18K gold
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email