HTC today launched its flagship smartphone HTC 10HTC 10 is world’s first smartphone to boast OIS front and rear cameras. The brand also claims that the HTC 10 is the first device to sport stereo 24-bit Hi-Res audio recording, which allows it to capture 256 times more details than standard recording.
The phone comes with a 12-megapixel UltraPixel 2 camera sensor at the back with laser autofocus, OIS, f/1.8 aperture, auto HDR, 12x slow-mo video recording, and 4K video recording. For sefies, it gets a 5MP optically stabilised shooter with f/1.8 aperture, an ultra-wide angle lens, live makeup and auto HDR.
As HTC teased earlier, the 10 also boasts HTC's BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition speakers with Dolby Audio, personal audio profile, and three microphones with noise cancellation tech. Additionally, the smartphone features a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. It has full metal body and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI with Freestyle Layout that lets you place Stickers all over the wallpaper, with each sticker representing an application.
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12MP (HTC UltraPixel 2), laser autofocus, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture, Pro mode, Auto-HDR, Zoe Capture, hyperlapse, 12X Slow motion mode, 4K video recording with Hi-Res Audio
- 5MP front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
HTC 10 comes in Carbon Grey, Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, and Camellia Red color, starts at $699 (US$ 46,420 approx.) and will roll out starting from early May.