After introducing Huawei P9 and Huawei P9 Plus . Huawei today announced Huawei P9 Lite smartphone. It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p display, powered by Kirin 650 Octa-Core processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
Dual device smartphone runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 out of box. It has a 13MP rear camera and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera, USB Type-C port and comes with 4G LTE connectivity, similar to the P9. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.packed by a 3000mAh Battery.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 650 processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email