Meizu today at event in China introduced Meizu M3 Note smartphone which is successor of last year Meizu M2 Note .Meizu M3 note comes with full metal uni body design. It feature a 5.5-inch Full HD Display powered by a Helio P10 MT6755m octa-core processor with 2GB/3GB RAM options.
On storage it will come with 16GB and 32GB storage option. On back there will be a 13MP camera, while up front a 5MP shooter. As for software, the phone will be running on Android 5.1 Lollipop.packed by a 4100mAh Battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GBRAM with 32GB storage expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4100mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email