Samsung announced Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge at MWC 2016 which was launched in India last month for Rs 48,900 . Check out Photo Gallery of Samsung Galaxy S7
Galaxy S7 has a 5.1-inch Quad-HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) Super AMOLED screen which comes with always-on display. It shows date, time, notifications, calendar etc.
Samsung Galaxy S7 in India is powered by a Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card (up to 200GB). It runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with custom Touch Wiz UI skinned on top.
Samsung Galaxy S7 has a front 5-megapixel selfie camera and a 12-megapixel (f/1.7 aperture) primary rear camera with Dual Pixel sensor, single LED flash and OIS.
Galaxy S7 is water and dust resistant smartphone with IP68 ratings. The battery is still non-removable like the S6. It’s a 3000mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging. The handset supports fast charging for both as well. Other connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0 and NFC.
- 5.1-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 577 PPI Super AMOLED always-on, pressure sensitive display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor / Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac/ad, Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
Fingerprint scanner working
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email