Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 3 , Mi5 and 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank in India which went on sale via Mi.com now company has announced that Redmi Note 3 , Mi5 and 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank will be available for Open sale on April 27th.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 feature a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display powered by a 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 HexaCore processors with 3GB RAM .Redmi Note 3 has a Hybrid Slim slot. Which means you can use one Micro Sim + Nano Sim or One Micro Sim + Micro Sd card. Redmi Note 3 has16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus of just 0.1 second and 5 MP front facing camera . Connectvity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n ( 2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS. packed by a 4050mAh Battery.
Xiaomi launched its 20000mAh Mi Power Bank in India. It is designed by Texas Instruments and comes with nine layers of circuit protection, similar to other Mi Power banks. This has ABS plastic body, compared to aluminium body on other Mi power banks. This offers a better grip and prevents scratches, says Xiaomi. Even though it has more batteries, it weighs just 338 grams, lighter.
It has a power button on the side, LED for battery level indication on the bottom, micro USB slot for charging the power bank and two standard USB slots for output that lets you charge two devices simultaneously. It offers 5.1V / 3.6A output, similar to the 16000mAh power bank. The batteries on the inside are manufactured by LG or Panasonic and it promises up to 93% conversion rate and a minimum 12700mAh actual output.
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with curved glass, 95% of the NTSC gamut, 600 nits brightness
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4 RAM / 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage,
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera wiht 2um pixel size
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25mm; Weight: 129g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email