As expected ZUK today launched Z2 Pro at a event in China , ZUK Z2 Pro feature a 5.2-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 1.41mm narrow bezel on the side powered by a 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU.
Z2 Pro comes with a 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage . Smartphone runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0 on top that also lets you sync with Apple’s iCloud. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and hybrid phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) that can focus in 0.1 seconds and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
ZUK Z2 pro comes with a U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor on the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.1s and promises accuracy rate of 99.7%. The phone also has 3D floating glass design and a metal frame. It has 10 smart sensors, including a UV sensor for sun exposure, heart rate sensor on the back and can also measure blood oxygen levels. Connectivity options include 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C packed by a 3100mAh Battery.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, 500nits brightness, 100,000: 1 dynamic contrast ratio, 100% NTSC color gamut
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPPDR4 RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.34μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, Hybrid PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3100 mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email