Alcatel announced Flash Plus 2 smartphone .It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display powered by an Octa-Core Helio P10 SoC coupled with 2GB/3GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB of internal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). On camera it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF for ultra-fast 0.3s focus and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash.It also has a fingerprint sensor below the display that can unlock the phone in 0.5 seconds and also let you open different apps with a touch. It has AKM4375 Chipser, NXP9890 Audio Amplifier and IRD digital filter for an enhanced audio experience. It has a full aluminum unibody design and packs a 3000mAh battery with Flash Charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) OGS display, 1000:1 contast ratio, 160-degree viewing angle
- Octa-core (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.0 GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with 700MHz Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP with OV13853 sensor, dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 76.5-degree wide-angle 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with flash, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152.6×76.4×8.2mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Flash charging
Alcatel Flash Plus 2 comes in Luna Silver and Venus Gold colors, is priced US$ 160for a 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and $190 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant. It will be available first in Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email