Asus today launched updated version of Asus Zenfone Max which was launched in January. Zenfone Max is powered by a Octa core processor and runs on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow out of box. here is our hands on and first impressions.
On the top the phone there is 3.5mm audio jack. Volume rockers and power button is located on Right side of the phone and there is nothing on left side of phone. On bottom there is micro USB port At the back, the phone has a 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash.The Zenfone branding and loudspeaker grills are present at the lower back.The phone has two micro SIM card slots and a micro SD card slot underneath the removable back cover. there is a Metal strip around the edges which gives premium look.
New Zenfone MAX is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU .Running Android 6.0.1 marshmallow this is first Asus smartphone to run on Marshmallow out of box, Asus has removed pre-loaded apps , the phone comes with 2GB/3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage out of which 25GB is available for user expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD. Asus Zenfone max supports 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and packed by a 5000mAh the ZenFone Max can act as a power bank, charging other devices on the go. weights around 202 grams . We have been using device for quite of time now played some games also did not notice any heating issues yet.
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh (non-removable) battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email