Thursday, May 12, 2016

Asus ZenFone 3 ,ZenFone 3 Deluxe and ZenFone 3 Max to launch In June ,to use Qualcomm & MediaTek processors




Asus expected to launch new Zenfones , Zenpad , Zenbook at Zenvolution on May 30 .Now according to company CEO Jerry Shen Asus to launch ZenFone 3 family products in June targeting the mid-range segmet. Asus to launch Zenfone 3 , Zenfone 3 deluxe and Zenfone 3 MAX



He further said Over 90% of the ZenFone 3 smartphones will be powered by Qualcomm's processors, while the remaining 10% will feature MediaTek's CPUs,

Asus its smartphone revenues grow over 40% on year in the first quarter of 2016, buoyed by strong sales in Southeast Asia, Brazil, Russia and Europe. However, Shen noted that sales are expected to stay flat in the second quarter as compared to a year earlier period due to the transition to new models. Asustek will also compete with Huawei and Oppo in the over US$300 segment in the China market.

ZenFone 3 series products will be available in six countries in August Shen said, adding that sales of ZenFone 3 Max will account for nearly two-thirds of total ZenFone 3 shipments, and ZenFone 3 Deluxe and ZenFone 3 for the remaining. Some of  Asus model has been leaked on Benchmark site

Asus is not using Intel processor for Zenfone 3 series .Asus Zenfone 3 series is expected to feature Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C

 Asus  Z010DD feature  a 5.9-inch 720p (1280 x 720) display, along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. powered by a Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz, and an Adreno 405 GPU. The 13-megapixel camera is located on the back of this phablet, and a 5-megapixel shooter is placed up front. Android 6.0 Marshmallow will come pre-installed here, and Asus’ custom UI will be placed on top of it.

Another model with  6.8-inch Full HD Display 1920 x 1980 Pixel powered by a 1,7 GHz octa core  Snapdragon 652 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage

Asus Z012D comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080) Display powered by a  Snapdragon 625  64-bit octa-core processor running at 2.0 GHz, along with an Adreno 506  GPU with 3GB of RAM and 16 GB of native storage. 8MP front facing camera.Device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Asus  with model Z012D number  powered by a  Snapdragon 652  64-bit octa-core processor is also in works with. 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage. Device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

Source

Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter  Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment