Robin the US based company today launched its ‘Robin’ Android smartphone in India priced at Rs 19,999
Nextbit is the creators of “cloud first” Android phone Robin that was announced in September last year and is already available in US market for approximately US $400. Founded by CEO Tom Moss and CTO Mike Chan Nextbit Robin is embedded with 100GB of free cloud storage. Additionally, users get all the latest security and safety features including a fingerprint sensor.
NextBit Robin feaure a 5.2″ IPS (1920×1080 pixels) display powered by a Hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage plus100 GB online storage.
Device runs on Android 6.0, Marshmallow. It has a 13MP rear camera with phase-detection AF and dual-tone flash and 5MP front facing camera. Connectivity options include USB Port-C port ,3G HSPA+ 850/900/1800/1900/2100, LTE (class 4) 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28, Wi-Fi A/B/G/N/AC,
Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC. Smartphone measures 149mm x 72mm x 7mm , packed by a 2,680 mAh battery, quick charging
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage/100GB online
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149mm x 72mm x 7mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11a/b/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C Port
- 2,680 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email