OnePlus 3 upcoming smartphone press image has been leaked which shows OnePlus Logo. OnePlus 3 to feature AMOLED Display and 3000mAH battery.
According to image above OnePlus 3 to come with Metal Body , Back looks similar to HTC 10
According to Geekbench, aka RAIN RAIN A3000 and A3003 will come up with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 clocked at 1.6 and two 2.15 GHz Qualcomm "cryo" comes up cores. In addition with 4GB of RAM on board, which now also a variant of the RAIN .RAIN A3000 has 6 GB of RAM.According to GFXBench it is powered by a 2.1 Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB of on board storage On camera it has a 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera.
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.8GHz / 2.1 Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4/6GB RAM, 32GB internal storage/64GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS/Hydrogen OS 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Oneplus 3 is expected to be priced at $310 for 4GB variant and $384 for 6GB variant Oneplus 3 is expected to launch on June 1 and will go on sale from July 7.OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei has confirmed OnePlus 3 to launch in June,. In an interview with the CNET en Español, that the upcoming flagship will feature a ‘new design,’ and he hopes it will ‘captivate’ users as much as the OnePlus One
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email