OnePlus has announced that the OnePlus 3 will be introduced in a VR launch event. It will be a fully-interactive, immersive, 3D VR event. The company has partnered with AntVR to introduce Loop VR Headset that promises more robust, immersive and comfortable experience compared to the OnePlus Cardboard headset
The Loop VR headset has 100-degree field of view, fits 5 or 6-inch smartphones comfortably, has Orthoscopic lenses and weighs 366 grams. For a distortion-free field of view, lenses can be fine-tuned for a perfect focus. It also has adjustable straps and snug inner-padding. The Loop VR also fits comfortably over glasses.
Regarding the OnePlus 3 and the VR launch, Carl Pei, CEO, OnePlus on the OnePlus forum, said: We’re extremely excited about the OnePlus 3, but it’s important to remember that without you, we wouldn’t have made it this far. Actually, that’s why we decided to do VR launches in the first place. Instead of speaking to a few members of the press, to be able to bring all of you together at the same time, and same place. This is just as much your launch as it is ours. We can’t wait to see what’s next, so let’s find out – together.
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 1.8GHz / 2.1 Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4/6GB RAM, 32GB internal storage/64GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS/Hydrogen OS 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Here’s how you can get Oneplus VR Headset at Rs 1
Head over to Amazon’s dedicated OnePlus 3 and Loop VR headset( Amazon)
Use the Amazon app to purchase the headset at 12pm on June 3 or at 12pm on June 7 shipping charges may apply