LG at MWC 2016 launched its first modular smartphone. Pre-booking for LG G5 to start from May 21 in India smartphone is expected to launch in June . LG G5 feature a 5.3-inch QHD display running at a resolution of 2560x1440pixels and pixel density of 555ppi. powered by a Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 820 CPU with 4GB of RAM, 32GB of on board storage and a microSD card slot for further expansion.
LG G5 boasts two rear cameras, one with a standard 78-degree lens and other is a 135-degree wide angle lens, which LG claims will help users in capturing larger groups, tall buildings and landscapes. For selfie lovers, a front-facing 8-megapixel unit is also present.Other features include a removable 2,800mAh battery, USB Type-C 2.0 port, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and Wi-Fi 802.11ac. It runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
- 5.3-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD always-on display, 3D Arc Glass
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera, laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7~8.6mm; Weight: 159g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2800mAh (removable) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email