Sony has announced that the Xperia X Performance (SOV33) will land on au by KDDI Japan in mid-June 2016. This is slightly ahead of the western release, where it is expected to arrive in early July.
The handset has broadly the same specifications as the global model with 32GB internal storage (the 64GB variant will only arrive in the dual-SIM models). The one difference that we spotted in this model vs. the global model is a lower battery capacity (2570mAh vs 2700mAh).
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 sensor, Predictive Hybrid AF, 1080p video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor™ RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Dimensions: 70.4 x 143.7 x 8.7mm; Weight: 164 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- 2750mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email