ZTE today announced ZTE Axon 7 smartphone . It has a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass screen powered by an Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit SoC coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD card.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.8 aperture and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, dual stereo speakers, two dedicated audio chips AK4961 and AK4490 from AKM and Dolby Atmos surround sound for the best sound quality quality. connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C packed by a 3250mAh Battery.
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) MiFavor UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 4K video recording, PDAF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- AK4961+AK4490, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 151.7×75×7.9mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3250mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email