Gioneeat MWC 2016 unveiled its flagship for 2016 Gionee S8. The phone comes with Full metal body now Gionee is expected to launch Gionee S8 in India soon
Gionee S8 features a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display powered by a MediaTek's octa-core Helio P10 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal memory. The home button at the front houses a fingerprint sensor.S8 is also the first phone to run Gionee's latest OS, Amigo 3.2, based on Marshmallow.
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 3D touch, 2.5D arc glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.95 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, RWB technology, 6P lenses, PDAF, Laser auto focus
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- DTS audio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
Gionee S8 comes in Rose Gold, Grey and Gold colors and is priced at 449 Euros (US$ 494 / Rs. 33885 approx.) .
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube