Asus announced Zenfone 3, ZenFone 3 deluxe and Zenfone 3 Ultra at Computex 2016 which will be available in Taiwan from July 12 . Asus India will launch ZenFone 3 in India on August 4th .
Asus Zenfone 3 has a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal stoage which is further expandable with MicroSD card.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0 and comes with Fingerprint scanner on Back coming to camera it has a 16MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera. packed by a 3000mAh Battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super IPS+ display with up to 500cd/m2 brightness, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email