Honor 5C comes with a 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage. On camera it includes 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP front camera. Dual SIM,smartphone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 on top. Honor 5C comes with Metal body and sports fingerprint scanner at Back packed by a 3000mAh Battery.
Commenting on the launch, Allen Wang of Consumer Business Group, Huawei India, said: Honor smartphones are for the brave, people who are discerning and look to get the best in class and most innovative product and have a flair to keep up with their fast paced life. After the success of Honor 5X earlier this year, we are excited to introduce Honor 5c in Indian market and we are hopeful that we would continue to receive a great response from our consumers.
Honor has always taken a lead in technology innovation and puts quality first. In the era of price wars we focus on quality over price and thrive on packaging together technology that make a product which has an edge in the market. Honor 5c features the much faster Kirin 650 16nm processor which is the first of its kind in this segment and will offer supreme performance to its users. India is a very significant market for Honor and with these persistent series of innovation, we would like to reiterate our commitment to the Indian consumers and offer upgraded experience with every launch.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 650 (Cortex A53 – 4× 2 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz) processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Huawei EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Dimensions: 147.1×73.8×8.3mm; Weight: 156g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Box speakers, Smart PA amplifier, SWS sound
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Honor 5C is priced at Rs 10,999 and will be available on Flipkart starting June 30 in gold, grey and silver colors