HTC Taiwanese smartphone maker today launched HTC One S9 .HTC One S9 has a 5- inch SuperLCD display with cover of Gorilla Glass and a resolution to full HD level 1920x1080 pixels. Above and below the panels are each seated behind clearly visible slots the front speakers, which are unlike the HTC provide 10 stereo.
Smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core 64-bit processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal flash memory, but offers the option for memory expansion via microSD card slot .The rear camera uses a 13 megapixel sensor with 1.12 micron pixels, F / 2.0 aperture and optical image stabilizer. Full HD videos . The front camera uses a 4-megapixel sensor packed by a 2840mAH battery.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Gorilla Glass protection
- MediaTek Helio P10Processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android with HTC Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture,24.7 mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery