LeEco today launched LeEco Le 2 in India at a Event in New Delhi. It has a 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display powered by a 1.8Ghz Snapdragon 652 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
On camera it has a 16MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front facing camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C, CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. packed by a 3000mAh Battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- 21.8Ghz Snapdragon 652 processor with A72 and A53
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging