Reliance Retail today launched Lyf Earth 2 smartphone. It has a 5-inch 1080p screen with 2.5D curved glass display powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Laser autofocus and has a 13-megapixel front-facing camera, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.1 seconds and LED flash. It also lets you use voice commands for capturing selfies, switching between front and rear cameras and more. It has 7.2mm thick aluminium alloy frame, comes with a fingerprint sensor below the display that can also launch your favorite apps quickly by assigning different fingerprints. You can also It also comes with retina scanning option to unlock the smartphone. It has 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE and hybrid dual SIM support that lets you use the second nano SIM slot as a microSD slot when required. Packed by a 2500mAh Battery.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080) IPS 2.5D curved glass display, 178-degree viewing angle, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB via micro SD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED flash, Laser auto focus
- 13MP auto focus front camera with LED flash, PDAF
- Dimensions: 142 x67 x7.2mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Commenting on the launch, Sunil Dutt, President – Devices, Reliance Retail, said:LYF Smartphone+ is a consumer obsessed brand and through Earth 2 we present the most advanced features in smartphones that deliver a differentiated digital experience to our consumers and puts the controls of smart devices in the hands of the consumers.
Lyf Earth 2 comes in Green, White, Gold and Midnight Black colors and is priced at Rs. 20,999
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email