Meizu recently launched M3 their budget smartphone now company today launched Meizu m3s smartphone with Metal body in China. Meizu m3s to feature a 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Display powered by a 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core processor coupled with 2GB /3GB RAM and 16 / 32GB internal storage.
Meizu m3s is 8.3mm thin and only weighs 138g. On camera it has a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera packed by a 3020mAh battery
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D glass display
- Octa-Core processor with T860 GPU.
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.0) storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with FlyMe 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3020mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email