Moto G4 is launching in India on June 22 and will be available from Amazon India .last month company launched Moto G4 Plus in India priced at Rs 13499 for 2GB model and Rs 14999 for 3GB model.
Moto G4 feature a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with with Corning Gorilla Glass protection powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 SoC coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD card.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 6.0.1 out of box. On camera it has a 13 Mega-pixel laser autofocus rear camera with LED Flash and 5 Mega-pixel front facing camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC. smartphone is packed by a 3000mAh battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 153×76.6×7.9 mm to 9.8 mm; Weight: 157g
- Water repellent nano-coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
Moto G4 Plus Review