Moto G4 was announced along with Moto G4 Plus which is currently available on Amazon India now According to Moto India Moto G4 will be available starting 22 June on Amazon India.
Moto G4 feature a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with with Corning Gorilla Glass protection powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 SoC coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB with MicroSD card.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 6.0.1 out of box. On camera it has a 13 Mega-pixel laser autofocus rear camera with LED Flash and 5 Mega-pixel front facing camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC. smartphone is packed by a 3000mAh battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 SoC
- 2GB ,16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 1.4um pixel size
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery