Lenovo at Tech World 2016 announced all new Moto Z and Moto Z Force. Moto Z comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD AMOLED display powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. There’s a microSD card slot for expandability up to additional 2TB.
also announced Moto Mods for the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, which are like snap-on’s that get attached to 12 “magical-pins” located at the bottom back of the smartphone. These Moto Mods include a Moto Insta-Share Projector, JBL SoundBoost, Moto Shells, and instant Power Pack.
Moto Insta-Share Projector can turn your phone into a 70-inch projector, which can project at your wall or ceiling with 90 degree projection angle. The JBL SoundBoost and Power Pack as the name suggests can boost audio and increse up to 22 hours of battery, respectively. The swapable Moto Style Shells use premium materials like real wood, leather, or patterned fabric.
We’ve made the connection process super-simple too. High-powered magnets connect Moto Mods to your phone so you can easily snap them together as your needs change. And since function never goes out of style, rest assured that the Moto Mods developed today are designed to work with future generations of Moto Z phones.
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED Corning Gorilla Glass display, 535ppi
- 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Single-SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 13MP rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, Laser Autofocus, 1.12um pixel, f/1.8 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, Wide-Angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.3 × 5.19mm; Weight: 136g
- Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating, USB-C port for headphones, charging and data
- Front-ported loud speaker, 4-Mics
- 4G LTE (Cat 9) / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, NFC
- 2600mAh battery with Turbo charging
Moto Z will be made available in September along with Moto Z Force and Moto Mods accessories, but there is no word on pricing.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email