ZTE is all set to unveil Nubia Z11 on June 28 now another Nubia smartphone with model number NX541J has been listed on TENAA. According to listing it will be mid-range phone with 4900mAh Battery.
Nubia NX541J to feature a 5.5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) display powered by a 1.9GHz Octa-Core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Device comes with Uni body metal design and fingerprint Scanner on rear. 13MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera. Nubia NX541J is packed by a 4900mAh Battery.
- 5.5-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) display
- 1.9GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions 150.9×75.7×8.95(mm)
- weight 174 (g)
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, \
- 4900mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email