OnePlus to launch on 14th June company has announced that 1000 units of OnePlus 3 will be available for flash sale in China on June 6th which will be priced at CNY 2,999 but it isn’t the official price.
OnePlus has noted that the official price will be unveiled on launch day itself and the shipping will be done after that. However, the flash sale customers will recieve bonus gifts worth CNY 249 and 6 months of broken screen free replacement insurance worth CNY 49.
OnePlus 3 will be made available without any invite, right from the launch day, and during the first two hours of the launch, the phone will also be available exclusively via company’s Loop app.
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.1 Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4/6GB RAM, 32GB internal storage/64GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS/Hydrogen OS 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email