OPPO today launched OPPO A37 smartphone in India for Rs 11,990. It has a 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D arc edge glass powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). On Camera it has a 8MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera, It also comes with 4G LTE connectivity and packs a 2630mAh built-in battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1/3.2-inch BSI sensor,1.4μm pixel size, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 1/4-inch sensor, OmniBSI+
- Dimensions: 143.1×71×7.68mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD sound
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2630mAh built-in battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email