Samsung to launch two new smartphone in their Galaxy Note series. Galaxy Note 7 and Galaxy Note 7 Edge which will launch in first week of August, today renders of Galaxy Note 7 has been leaked online, Galaxy Note 7 edge will feature a dual lens camera setup.
Samsung's marketing department wants to avoid that consumers get the notion that the Note 6 is inferior than the Galaxy S7. By matching the model numbers Samsung's line-up is easier to communicate. The report about Samsung skipping Note 6 and moving straight the Note 7
The report cites executive sources in the mobile industry as source for the information. Samsung has not make any official statements about the Note 7 and Note 6 for that matter. The move to Note 7 makes a lot of sense and is also not that unusual. Smartphone makers have played around with model numbers during the life time of devices already in the past.
Galaxy Note 7 will have the model number SM-N930. 5.8-inches Display with a 1440 x 2560 QHD resolution coupled with 6GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage The Samsung Exynos 8890 SoC is under the hood.smartphone is also rumored to feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 823 processor. In the photography department, a 12-megapixel camera with Super OIS Plus is also likely to be in tow
- 5.8-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- Samsung Exynos 8890 SoC / Qualcomm Snapdragon 823 processor
- 6GB RAM/4GB RAM , 32GB /256GB internal memory
- Android N
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash f/1.7 aperture, IR autofocus
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type C
- 4200mAh battery,/ 4400 mAh Fast Charging
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email