Ulefone has announced U007 3G smartphone. It has a 5-inch HD screen powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK6580A SoC coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX149 sensor, LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Packed by a 2300mAh battery.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580A processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX149 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155x77x9.5mm; Weight: 135g
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Ulefone U007 comes in Space Grey, Black and White colors and is priced at US$ 59.99 It is now available for order online and will ship starting June 20th.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email