Xiaomi today launched Mi Band 2. It has a 0.42-inch OLED display that shows time, steps and also heart rate when you tap the button below the display. You can also set it to show time or steps when you lift the band.
Xiaomi says that it has upgraded pedometer algorithm for more accurate heart rate tracking and gathering better fitness and sleep data. It has IP67 ratings for water resistance, similar to the first two Mi Bands. It also has a new wristband design which is made of more skin-friendly material and doesn’t slip out of your hands easily.
- 0.42-inch OLED display with scratch-resistant glass, anti-fingerprint coating shows time, step and heart rate
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep
- 7g ultra light body
- IP67 ratings for water resistance
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 70mAh Li-po battery with up to 20 days of standby
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 comes in black color with colorful wrist bands in black, blue, green, orange and other colors and is priced at 149 yuan ($22). It is now available for order through mi.com in China and will go on sale starting from June 7th. No details about the global roll out yet.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email