LeEco launched Le 2 in India priced at Rs 11,999. LeEco Le 2 comes with a Metal body Design , Fingerprint Scanner . Fingerprint scanner can be use to unlock and capture images, Here is how to use fingerprint scanner on LeEco Le 2.
On LeEco Le 2 Fingerprint Scanner is on Back below the camera . lets check out how to setup fingerprint scanner and its use. First go setting then select 'Fingerprint & Password'.
Then select add fingerprint , you need to enter the pin or pattern .then place your finger on scanner and lift it once done . Finger Scanner can be also use to Capture images need to enable Capture photo option. Once done you can lock the device and unlock the device with fingerprint scanner. check how it works in below video
There is also App lock option where users can lock the app which can open via password and fingerprint Scanner
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- 1.8Ghz Snapdragon 652 processor with A72 and A53
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email