itel has introduced King Voice on its recently launched smart keypad devices it5231 & it5320. King voice is an innovative text to speech application for smart keypad devices. It is a stock application that works as a personal interpreter which is user friendly and utility driven. An endeavour to bring about localised and inclusive innovation to the masses, King Voice strives to make the mobile experience accessible and relevant for consumers.
King Voice can be activated via shortcut keypad commands, it lets the consumer navigate through their smart keypad devices assisted by voice support. King Voice also empowers its consumers with the ability to hear their incoming messages, which could come handy from a tier 3,4 & 5 market perspective. Adding more convenience to dialling & receiving calls, King Voice announces incoming calls as well as reads out the mobile address book. The simple yet innovative app is aimed to bring the mobile phone experience across socio economic class C, D, E who are yet to fully adopt the benefits of digital technology and often struggle with the same.
Commenting on this, Mr Sudhir Kumar CEO itel India, shared, “At itel Mobiles we believe in keeping our consumers at the heart of our innovation and R&D. We strongly support the cause of Digital India and are proud to enable mobility experiences across geographies and classes of the country. King Voice is a testament to the same commitment keeping in mind the semi-urban and rural technology users. I say it with a lot of conviction that this simple yet extremely relevant app will make the mobile experience convenient & all-embracing like never before for masses.”
1. Customizable: - Customisation of King voice is so easy one can customise & prioritise it according to their need which include volume, rate or frequency
2. Time update: - With a simple tab one can get to know the time at that very instant.
3. Dialling number: - It speaks out what the consumer dials
4. Instant Reading: - Lets the consumers enjoy the fun of hearing the messages and e-books instead of straining their eyes to read them
5. Incoming Call & Messages: - With King Voice one can listen to the name or number of the caller and sender before seeing it
6. Menu: -It is like a complete menu and sub menu guidance for ease of consumer experience
Itel Mobiles recently launched a range of smart keypad devices and smartphones ushering in high-performance, quality-assured mobility solutions, in order to fulfil mobile connectivity aspirations for Indian masses. Smart keypad devices are strategically priced below 2000 INR whereas Smart phones are price below 10000 INR.
As a part of the Phase 1 launch, itel mobiles are available across the markets of Uttar Pradesh East, Uttar Pradesh West, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. The phase 2 plan includes market of Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya and Tripura.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email