Lenovo today launched Wooden Edition of the Vibe K4 Note smartphone in India Priced at Rs. 11,499 which is available to buy via Amazon India.
Lenovo K4 Note has a 5.5-inch full HD display with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone utilises a 64-bit 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor. The device has 3GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory that can be further increased up to 128GB by inserting a microSD card. One of the highlights of the device is its fingerprint sensor located on the rear panel. Apart from unlocking the phone, the sensor also lets you perform gestures like tapping when the camera app is open to take a photo, and functioning as a back button.
The camera of the K4 Note includes a 13-megapixel primary snapper with a dual-LED flash, and an 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies and video calling. In terms of connectivity, the handset offers dual-SIM slots, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG and A-GPS. A 3,300mAh battery powers the entire package.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.5 x 9.15mm; Weight: 158g
- Dual front-facing speakers, Dolby ATMOS, 3 microphones
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery