Notion has launched Ink Able 10 company’s latest Windows 10 2-in-1 laptop in India. It has a 10.1-inch (1280×800 pixels) IPS 10-point capacitive touch screen display along with a detachable magnetic aluminium keyboard with trackpad powered by a quad-core Intel Atom x5 processor.
It comes with a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internals storage which is further expandable up to 128G On camera it has a 2-megapixel front and rear cameras.Packed by a 8100mAh Lithium Polymer Ion battery.
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) 10-point multi-touch IPS display
- 1.44 GHz quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor (burst up to 1.84GHz) with Intel HD Graphics 5300
- 4GB DDR3L RAM, 64GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Windows 10 OS
- 2-megapixel rear camera with OV2680 sensor
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with OV2680 sensor
- Dimensions: 262×166.4×9.45mm; Weight: 655g
- 3G (via SIM card slot), WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, Full USB 3.0, Full USB 2.0
- 8100mAh Lithium Polymer Ion battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email