TP-LINK has announced Neffos Y5L new budget phone . It comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen, powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snadpragon 210 SoC coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable with MicroSD card up to 32GB
Dual SIM device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. Packed by a 2020 mAh Battery.
Regarding the latest smartphone, Jeffrey Chao, president of TP-LINK, said:We are committed to bringing smart yet simple technology to everyone, including those who are still starting out.That commitment is in line with our goal to make our users’ lives easier.
- Display 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- Processor 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- RAM & ROM 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- Camera 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2020mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email