Xiaomi launched Mi4i in India last year which has many heating issues when it was sold in India now a Xiaomi user Ajay Raj Negi posted to the Mi Mobile Facebook page about his phone exploding while in use. The incident happened on July 16, 2016, while he was in his office around his other co-workers. Attached to his Facebook post is a video of the phone exploding.
During the video, you can see that Ajay was using his phone while under standard office settings, when he suddenly jumped out of his chair and threw his phone. The phone then began to spark and caught fire. Luckily the situation was under control and no one was severely hurt during the incident.
Watch Video here
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Android App Subscribe by Email