Xiaomi today launched Redmi Pro company's first smartphone with Dual rear cameras in China.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro feature a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD OLED Display powered by 2.5GHz Helio X25 10 Core Processor with Mali-T880 GPU and other variant comes with Helio X20 Processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable with MicroSD Card.
Also Read :- Xioami Mi Notebook Air goes official in China
- Display :5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD OLED 2.5D curved glass display
- CPU: Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25 processor with Mali-T880 GPU
- RAM & ROM 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage / 4GB RAM with 128GB storag, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- OS : MIUI 8 based on Android Marshmallow
- Camera :13MP Sony IMX258 Sensor + 5MP dual rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM Hybird Support
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions 151.5 mm x 76.2mm x 8.15 mm
- weight 174g
- Battery :4050mAH battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Android App Subscribe by Email