Canon has launched EOS 5D Mark IV camera in India. It has a 30.4-megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6+ Image Processor delivers 4K 30P video and up to and 7fps continuous shooting. It uses Canon’s propriety Dual Pixel CMOS AF, even when shooting 4K to help ensure sharp focus and subject tracking.
The camera also becomes the first in the EOS 5D series to feature built-in Wi-Fi and Near-Field Communication (NFC) for the easy transfer of images and MP4 movies to compatible mobile devices, as well remote shooting when using the Canon Camera Connect App. It also includes a built-in GPS receiver with compass for precise geo-tagged information of latitude, longitude, and elevation.
- New 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting in nearly any light, with ISO range 100–32,000; expandable up to 50–102,400.
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; in-camera still frame grab of 4K 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting
- 3.2-inch LCD full touch-screen monitor
- up to 7.0 fps continuous shooting speed with high performance DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 61 AF points with expanded vertical coverage with 41 cross-points, and AF possible at all 61 AF points with many lens + extender combinations effective at f/8.
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities.
- Dual Pixel RAW, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer during JPEG shooting and Diffraction Correction technologies.
- Supports CF cards (Type I, UDMA Mode 7), SD / SDHC / SDXC UHS-I memory cards
- Dimensions: 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm; Weight: 800g (Body only), 890g / (Including battery, CF card, SD memory card),
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices
- Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites.
- HDMI mini OUT terminal – Type C (Auto switching of resolution), 3.5mm stereo mini-jack and directional stereo microphone DM-E1 connection
Commenting on the launch, Kazutada Kobayashi, President and CEO, Canon India, said:In building up this new DSLR camera, we listened to the solicitations of current EOS clients to make for them a cutting edge, adaptable camera intended to help them make and share excellent still and video symbolism. The EOS 5D Mark IV is really the most flexible EOS ever, all set to alter photography in India. With the dispatch of such transformative items, we anticipate our numbers to develop and accomplish a piece of the overall industry of 50 percent in the DSLR fragment.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Android App Subscribe by Email